It is a Seattle based company that produces toxin-free nail and beauty products.
The gals over there are geniuses. They started "Julep Maven", a monthly beauty box subscription(similar to Birchbox) where you receive 2 Julep nail polishes each month along with some extra little goodies.
When initially go to sign up you are asked a few questions to figure out what your Julep style is.
I happen to fall under the "Bombshell" category;)
Your monthly box is designed and put together based on your style profile. The great thing about Julep is if one month you feel like another style box better, you have the option of selecting a different box for that month.
My Julep maven "Bombshell" Intro box
A few other perks to you monthly maven subscription:
- No commitment. You can skip any month and WILL NOT be charged.
- You can cancel at any time.
- Each box is $19.99 a month but contains well over $40 worth of products
- 20% all purchases in the Maven boutique
-FREE shipping on all orders
- Julep donates $1 of every polish sold to womens charities
Perks not noted on the website but perks that I would like to mention:
- Coupons for free polishes
- Option to purchase a "mystery" box for the month(this box is the creme de la creme of boxes.... can contain anywhere from $60-$200 of products but only costs $19.99)
- Add-on options for your monthly box
- ALWAYS, I mean I ALWAYS receive a little extra somethin' somethin' in my box
- Quick shipping( I received my box within a week after I am charged) and FAB customer service!
June "Boho Glam" Box - recieved 2 polishes AND a sunscreen and lip balm
My July box is by far the BEST I have received. I got 2 polishes as well as "America, the Beautiful" ; a very patriotic glitter based Nail Vernis in honor the 4th("O Canada" was offered to Canadian mavens)
July "Bombshell" box
Also, this month Julep premiered their new Lip Vernis(gloss) line.
My box included "Zinnia" and I added on "Poppy" and "Camellia".
"Poppy" and "Camellia" Lip Vernis
Julep is da' bomb(yes, I just said that) when it comes to monthly beauty boxes. I eager to see what they come up with within the next few months.
do you want your OWN Julep maven box?
If I've convinced you, click here to start your subscription.
If you want to test out a box first, then today is the day.... I'm offering one of you lucky ducks a box of your own!